Welcome to the all new Learn Live website. Why not get involved and join the chat? Join here
Apprenticeships Live Greene King
There are a range of apprenticeships available at Greene King, whether you want to work in a pub, in a hotel, in a brewery, in marketing or logistics we have opportunities in cities, towns and villages across Britain. And that’s just scratching the surface. Greene King is an extremely diverse business and with that comes an amazing array of opportunities at your fingertips. It’s one of the things that makes us so unique and such a fun place to work.
Our programme can open doors in Front of House and Kitchen roles, all the way up to supervisory and management levels. We offer apprenticeships that cover a range of hospitality services – from food and beverage service and professional cookery, right through to leadership and management.
An apprentice at Greene King is a work-based programme running alongside your employment. It’s a great way to get hands-on experience while achieving a nationally recognised qualification. As a Greene King apprentice you will:
- Be employed from day one
- Earn while you learn in a job you can be passionate about
- Work alongside experienced staff
- Receive support throughout your programme
- Study towards a related nationally recognised qualification
- Gain additional skills through enhanced learning opportunities
- Enhance your career opportunities with a fast paced, successful and expanding company.
learnliveuk.com is operated by Learn Live Limited registered in England under company number 08812253, whose registered address is Chorley Business and Technical Centre, Euxton Lane, Chorley PR7 6TE
- What browser should I use to watch this event?
For best performance please ensure you are using Google Chrome on a PC/Laptop. For Mac and tablet/smarphone users the live event will stream fine with Firefox, Safari etc.
- Will I be able to test the live stream before the start of the event?
Yes you can test the video player we will be using for the event by clicking on the video above.
- How do I ask a question before or during the LIVE event?
You will be able to ask questions in advance of the event as well as on the day by using the chat facility above located next to the video player.
For best results please use Google Chrome on a PC/Laptop or Safari/Firefox on a tablet device.