Get into engineering and a Celebration of International Women in Engineering Day LIVE – Monday 18th June @ 10.30am
Through this live broadcast we will bring to life what an exciting career in flood and coastal engineering looks like. Join us to hear the stories of some of our outstanding female engineers, in addition to hearing their stories, you will be able to interact with us directly and ask any burning questions you might have. Hear from Emma Howard Boyd Chair of the Environment Agency and The Rt Hon Anne Milton MP (Minister of State for Apprenticeships and Skills). During this live broadcast you will find out how you can forge your own path into a rewarding vocation which makes a real difference to people’s lives, leave a legacy and creates better places for people and wildlife.
- Entry routes into the sector
- Types of roles and career opportunities
- Change perspectives of girls and boys thinking of going into engineering
- Encourage girls and boys to consider engineering as a viable and rewarding career
- Profile women in engineering
Broadcast length 30 minutes (10.30am – 11.00am).