You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Diary management for 2 directors
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Answering the telephone and transferring calls in a professional manner
- Preparing and administering sundry orders for the team
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, faxes & emails
- Assisting the HR and Operations Supervisor with ongoing projects
- General office duties such as booking meeting rooms, scanning and filing
- Managing company owned rental properties
- Providing administrative support to Directors & HR Supervisor as and when is needed
- Conducting files checks and reporting back to Management
- The ideal candidate will need to have strong computer skills.
- Good communication and organisational skills are also essential.
For more information about this role as a PA, click here!