Vodafone UK Corporate functions work within the heart of our business, providing professional expertise, support and guidance across all operations, revolutionising our digital growth by always moving, always adapting, to be ready for the future.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager to join our innovative UK Wholesale team.
In this role you will be responsible for preparing commercial financial business cases for all new wholesale mobile deals. Working with senior stakeholders up to board level you will be accountable to ensure the financial success of all new bids & current partnerships.
- Work at multiple levels within the UK business to prepare business cases for potential new MVNO partners, covering all aspects of revenue and cost to give a clear view of likely profitability for Vodafone
- Prepare materials to ensure compliance with UK and Group governance processes, ensuring appropriate approvals are gained prior to contract signature
- Drive wholesale revenues through input into pricing and commercials for new MVNO partners
- Commercial analysis for existing MVNOs to assess the impact of incentives, analysis of performance and input into contract renegotiations
- Coordination of input into DB and LRP for Wholesale and preparation of materials for monthly operational reviews
For more information about this role and how to apply click here!