These projects require an extensive use of multi-disciplinary engineering work in complex environments including a lot of internal and external stakeholders. So the engineering team is a strategic asset of WTS and very critical to its future profitable growth.
What will I be Doing?
- To Manage the workload of the teams from his/her production centre and ensures the availability of skills required for the projects in which his/her production centre is responsible.
- To Establish, together with the Europe Engineering Leader the annual budget for his/her production centre. Controls expenses and makes necessary adjustments.
- To Fix which he/she depends operationally, the annual objectives based on the assigned operational KPIs. (manhours, liquidation ,quality controls…)
- To Participate in responses to tenders, together with the teams of the other engineering production centres.
- Conduct regular design reviews for each contract, checking design, output, content, progress and status according to the Quality system requirements
- To Participate in the development of the engineering execution strategy associated with the costing.
For more information about this role, click here!