Operating out of over 500 stores and an Ecommerce business that continues to grow you will join a fast moving and evolving Supply Chain team that is responsible for delivering the great experience we look to give our customers every day. Working with the Inbound freight team it it will be your job to ensure all product information is provided accurately and timely for processing the inbound goods and undertake key administrative tasks required for this part of the business.
This is a fast moving business and is continually looking to continue improve the way it operates.
- Ensure all product information is provided for accurate classification of imported product to the business
- Maintain accurate and up to date records for the various elements required for goods inbound
- Assist with all administration within the Inbound team to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Liaise with suppliers and key internal departments to ensure the flow of stock into the business in line with company expectations
- Co-ordination of product information provided to freight forwarder to enable commodities classification
- Checking customs/shipping documentation, resolving queries and ensuring records are accurate and up to date
- Monitor and evolve customs procedures to ensure fit for purpose, compliant and ensure continuous improvement
- Maintain records in line with requirements for HMRC and to accommodate internal audits
For more information about this fantastic role, click here!