As a Care Worker the rewards are endless, your role will involve working with vulnerable adults helping them to remain in their own home and maintain as independent as possible, delivering the highest standards of service in the following areas:
- Personal care – helping our service users get out of bed, washed and dressed for the day
- Domestic duties – assisting someone to maintain a clean and safe living environment
- Meal Preparation – ensuring our service users maintain a healthy balanced diet
- Shopping/errands – obtaining a list of items from the service user and popping to the local shops
- Palliative care – is the care of patients with advanced progressive illness
- Fully Waking nights
- Sleep over shifts
All roles involve some weekend work and are subject to a full Enhanced CRB Disclosure, successful completion of the Induction Programme and satisfactory references.
Click here for more information and how to apply!