And, as the face of Northern, it goes without saying that you’ll need excellent customer service skills.
Here’s what else we look for:
- Lots of discipline, and an ability to work within rules and regulations
- The ability to remain calm even under pressure
- The focus to stay alert and vigilant at all times
- Punctuality and reliability
- The flexibility to work shifts from the early hours of the morning until late at night, weekends and Bank Holidays. That’s an average of 35 hours per week and receive your rosters in advance.
Due to the early starts and late finishes, you’ll also need to be able to get to work without relying on public transport, while also living within a 45-minute car journey from your place of work, too.
Does this sound like to job you’ve been looking for?
Find out more information and apply here!