Reporting to the Export Control Manager, you will act as a trusted advisor and will collaborate with individuals at all levels within the business to enable adherence to the Siemens Export Control Program and all applicable export regulations.
Some of your responsibilities will involve:
- Provide regular communication and training to the assigned businesses on relevant export control topics.
- Perform and record periodic export control spot checks, and work with the business to remediate issues identified.
- Determine export control classifications (ECCN, AL, other) for software and hardware products.
- Perform de-minimize calculations to identify products that are subject to the EAR.
- Document and implement technology control plans as necessary.