The candidate will be responsible to carry out the day to day maintenance and repair activities and other applicable responsibilities concerning the facility and manufacturing processes.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance in accordance with the computerised maintenance management system.
- Ability to implement safe systems of work for both planned maintenance and reactive maintenance covering work carried out by employees on site and external contractors.
- Ability to work both proactively and re-actively to complete maintenance in a timely and safely manner
- Responsibility to ensure all work carried out complies with all relevant regulatory requirements including cGMP.
- Act as first responders for all facility and process downtime issues. React to out of hours call outs as required to ensure minimum business downtime