The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating graphics with a strong fashion direction using Burberry’s iconic heritage and attitude as a foundation along with the wider Print & Graphics Design team. Mixing graphic design knowledge with great fashion & streetwear awareness, they must be able to imagine and adapt visuals to cutting-edge fashion
- Design and develop graphics that fill the brief and are fit for purpose, highly original and in the creative domain of Riccardo Tisci. Push concepts to their limits to continue establish the visual signature of Burberry. Research, design and develop new concepts for a collection.
- Follow creative direction and actively propose artworks and concepts.
- Manage, inspire and develop a team of assistant designers
- Gather research, create mood boards, generate ideas, artworks and launch artworks.
- Have a great understanding of luxury fashion & streetwear.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams, Womenswear, Menswear, Children’s wear and Accessories.
- Follow the technical part of the product with product & fabric development teams, criticize and review samples & swatches. Follow jersey products from the conception to their production.
- Work as part of a strong, dynamic design team to be market leaders.
Click here to find out more!