Now is your chance to be a Financial Controlling Manager
Some of the responsibilities of a Financial Controlling Manager are:
- Delivery of the financial results for the UK & Ire (P&L and Balance Sheet) taking ownership of the Financial Statements and the assurance process within the UK & Ire for each period end.
- Managing the period end process for the UK & Ire, with the majority of activities being performed by the Service Delivery Centre’s and Market Transactional Finance (GBS in the future).
- Ensuring the accurate and timely closing of the books, on behalf of the UK & Ire Finance Director and Managing Director.
- Accountability for policies, processes and controls locally (within global frameworks and guidance) and performance of local controls and compliance activities.
- Liaising with the GBS Service Delivery Lead to ensure all necessary activity and information requirements are delivered accurately and in a timely manner (as defined in the process)
- Attending regular governance meetings with the Service Delivery Lead.
If you think you could rise to this challenge, please click here to apply!