About the Role:
The Head of Product Quality will be a role responsible for the strategic direction and delivery of product quality in Abcam, delivering globally through multiple programmes and product platforms.
Based in Cambridge, UK, the role holder will be responsible for the implementation of strategy to deliver the highest quality of products to Abcam customers through the professional lab teams. This will be delivered across multiple programme streams advising on the quality required within streams. The role holder will have direct line managerial responsibility for the Product Quality team, and will represent the knockout project delivering key messages around the project within the business and externally at aligned conferences, webinars and events. Additionally, the role holder will drive the operational arm of the complaints team, delivering high quality testing and analysis of complaints and complaint resolution. The role will report to the Director of Antibody Validation and Characterization in Cambridge, UK.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Implementation of the strategy and delivery of product quality programme in Abcam globally.
- Strategic oversight and line managerial responsibility of the Cambridge knockout team and deliverables from the KO project, aligned with the cell lines programme teams.
- Oversight and line managerial responsibility of the in-house operational complaints process driving improvements in the scientific quality of complaints testing, turnaround of testing and final quality decision
- Representation of the complaints team with Abcam customers with severe complaints.
- Contribute to decisions of quality testing and strategic testing of targets for improving quality.
Click here to find out how you can apply to be the head of product quality!