We are now looking for a Hotel Reception Supervisor who shares our passion for Hilton Garden Inn Snowdonia, hospitality, and world-class customer service. We value hard working, positive team players who are committed to delivering an incredible experience for our guests. Want to be part of the adventure? Take a look at the full job description below.
To lead the team in the delivery of exceptional customer experiences whilst driving optimal up – sell and on‐ sell performance.
Some Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with other hotel “leaders” to develop approaches and propositions to drive additional revenue / departmental profit.
- Ensure “change” and “promotional initiatives” are implemented effectively with high levels of team engagement.
- Ensure scheduling is maintained in line with productivity guidelines and that training is planned effectively.
- Maintain a clear “room allocation” policy to optimize overall guest experience.
- Maintain a clear and appropriate ‘overbooking’ policy as part of a robust process to ensure the hotel reaches 100% occupancy as often as possible.
- Review and maintain required records on regular guests, guest problems and the resolution.
If this sounds like the role for you, click here!