We’re looking for people who are:
• Able to make a connection with our customers in their workplaces and homes.
• Happy working outdoors. Whether it’s glorious sunshine or bracing British weather, our engineers are out connecting people.
• Open to new technology. Nothing too scary and we’ll always support you, but you need to be comfortable using smart devices and ready to learn as new tools emerge.
• Ready to give their best. The sort of person who always sees a job through and takes pride in doing it properly.
• Physically fit. You don’t need to be a marathon runner, but will need to be fit enough to safely climb a telephone pole and carry a ladder.
• Prepared to roll up their sleeves. Working in the great outdoors on our network means getting your hands dirty from time to time.
This isn’t an office job so you won’t be tied to one location. Instead you’ll be on the road, in your van and out in the fresh air. You’ll be visiting lots of different places and working in all kinds of buildings including our telephone exchanges – our central hubs for connecting customers
For more information click here!