Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Regional team to work in Crewe.
- To manage and successfully deliver projects within the business;
- To manage customer relationships, and retain customers by meeting and exceeding expectations.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Manage the project team and supply chain to deliver projects to time, cost, and quality targets and BB standards;
- Ensure safety targets and standards are maintained;
- Knowing what safety excellence looks like and communicating safety with passion and credibility, in order to inspire, motivate and manage the project team to achieve the vision;
- Fostering a continuous improvement culture by actively seeking input from all members of the project team and encouraging them to implement safety improvements;
- Ensure sustainability targets are achieved
For more information and how to apply, click here now!