Network Rail are dedicated to becoming one of Britain’s best employers and believe this starts with placing the people at the centre of everything we do!
Our ambition is to be responsive to passengers and freight users and we’re empowered to do the right thing for those who use the rail network. We actively challenge unsafe practices and take responsibility for addressing risks, resolving issues and protecting safety and wellbeing.
- Build and develop productive relationships within the route to secure accurate training demand aligned to customer targets and objectives.
- Act as first line of Public Relations for Network Rail Training across the route.
- Develop the training delivery plan for central projects to meet customer requirements whilst maximising the effective utilisation of the resources available.
- Develop reporting and communication strategies that deliver business intelligence to the Route to maximise staff competence
- Actively contribute into the Network Training business planning process to secure relevant budget for required customer defined activities.
- Act as deputy for National Training Manager. Provide support to National Training Manager for customer development activity at Functional Director and Route Managing Director level and represent Network Rail within the Industry community to enhance cross industry efficiency and cost reduction.
For more information about this job role and how to apply click here!