Working with the Commissioning and Politics teams, the Campaign Lead will be the main point of contact for the parties as well as organise and join up our coverage. The role will link between all platforms to ensure we don’t duplicate. Main responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the campaign deployment grid.
- Pushing diverse issues to the front of our coverage.
- Act as key BBC daily contact for parties.
- Work with commissioning, resources and output teams to ensure they have appropriate political coverage
- To assist in the decision making of what stories we cover.
If you are interested in this role, click here and apply now!