Operating out of over 500 stores and an Ecommerce business that continues to grow you will join a fast moving and evolving Supply Chain team that is responsible for delivering the great experience we look to give our customers every day. Leading your own product area(s) it will be your responsibility, working cross functionally and with our product suppliers, to ensure we have the best availability and stock management possible.
This is a fast moving business and is continually looking to continue improve the way it operates.
- Forward plan sales forecasts for specific product groups in terms of skus, units and value by PG and Sub PG in conjunction with Buyers.
- To own and manage intake plans for specific product groups in line with budget expectations
- To manage inventory to agreed stock budgets and within OTB and to agreed availability and stock turn KPI’s
- To develop, own and manage the right replen plans for specific planning groups within each Product Group in line with budget expectations.
- Set allocation quantities for stores and communicate to allocation team
For more information about this role and how to apply, click here!