Lead day to day depot activities, manage personnel and associated productivity, safely and effectively. Direct the team with a view to continual improvement in business performance, process and overall efficiency.
Some of the roles and responsibilities include:
- Encourage an awareness of the importance of HSQE and good workmanship by regular communication with all contractors’ site staff
- Monitor and assess the competence of contractor’s staff prior to and during all phases of work.
- Check whether the contractor complies with Network Rail policy in accident/incident reporting and investigation and assist with conducting investigations.
- Locally agree site records and freight haulage claims with the contractor for payment purposes.
- Provides functional support to Development Managers and Project Managers as directed.