Cheshire and Warrington LEP
To register for this broadcast, please scroll to the bottom of the page.
Volunteering for your Future, Wednesday 18th November @ 6:00pm
From involvement in the Arts sector to how to join the Magistrates service, this event gives you all you need to know about how to secure volunteering opportunities that can develop your CV, personal statement and support your career choices.
With advice on how to proceed, testimonies and opportunities available in Cheshire and Warrington which will support your Duke of Edinburgh’s award or personal statement to give you the edge.
About the Pledge Partnership
The Pledge Partnership puts employers at the heart of inspiring, informing and communicating with the next generation of employees in Cheshire and Warrington.
The Pledge Partnership enables businesses to work together with educators to provide every young person living, studying and/or working in Cheshire and Warrington with everything they need to succeed in the world of work. With the opportunity to develop employability-related skills and personal qualities whilst in education, there is a choice of employment, training or further education when they leave school.
Employers can work directly with young people, teachers, parents, carers and youth workers to help the local community identify the employment opportunities available.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to check our our broadcasts On Demand with companies such as Warrington Pledge, Network Rail, Driveworks, Higher Horizons, Thrive Creative, United Utilities, Priestley College, Apprentify, Franklyn Financial, AstraZeneca, Cultural Services, Harper Adams, Minerva Arts, Vaultex and Siemans!
Why get involved?
- Are you looking to raise visibility of your business to schools, youth groups and young people in your local area?
- Do you have a skills shortage in your business and struggle to recruit the right people for certain roles?
- Do you want to overcome the misconceptions and myths about which types of role are available within your industry?
The Pledge Partnership will enable your business to:
- The Pledge is fully funded so you will be getting all these opportunities at no cost to your business.
- Headhunt appropriate talent from a pipeline of quality young people within your local area
- Benefit from the ideas and energy of young people
- Give back to your local community
The Pledge is fully funded so you will be getting all these opportunities at no cost to your business.
For more information check out the downloadable Employer Brochure on the resources tab.
Throughout October The Pledge Partnership will be holding virtual career expos for young people in each Pledge area across Cheshire and Warrington.
These expos will give the chance for young people to hear from employers across Cheshire and Warrington and discuss the different study/career options available to them.