- A multi-disciplinary approach to personalised curriculum developed through working with parents, referring authorities and the care team.
- A framework of personal objectives that help us to work towards targets for individual development.
- An emphasis on developing pride and self-confidence through achievement and success. Skilled management and development of behaviour designed around a carefully planned framework of rules, rewards and sanctions.
- Therapeutic work to develop the young person’s self-esteem.
- A planned progression towars maturity and self-reliance, leading to work experience and careers education programmes, to prepare pupils for the next stage of their education.
- A wide range and variety of interests and activities.
Students, teachers and parents of ID Academy can ask questions to employers on the LIVE CHAT next to the video player.
Please use the search options above to find jobs, apply and chat to employers.
At ID Academy, we want our pupils to develop a sense of personal achievement and we aim for the school to achieve high standards of professional Care and Education.
At ID Academy, we want our pupils to develop a sense of personal achievement. We aim to provide: