Accuracy Checking Pharmacy Technician @ Boots
This role is a great opportunity to continue your professional and pharmacy career.
Build great relationships with the Pharmacy team and inspiring them to work to a high standard to ensure we give our customers and patients the best care possible.
Some of your duties will include:
- Responsibility for legal, safe & ethical decision-making in the pharmacy
- Conducting the final accuracy check for prescriptions that have been clinically checked by a pharmacist
- Complying with legal and professional requirements and accepted guidance on professional practice in Boots
- Delivering efficient dispensary operations and ensures dispensing losses are minimised
- Ordering medicines, labelling, dispensing and endorsing of prescriptions