Swindon Youth, Education, Employment and Training Hub
Your choices, Your future (Available On Demand)
An introduction to our Swindon Youth, Education, Employment and Training Hub.
- The Hub will provide a virtual and physical one stop shop to anyone who is aged 16-25 and is not in education, employment or training.
- The Stepping Stones to Employment Model can help individuals, and the people who are supporting them, to identify where they are in their personal journey towards employment.
- The Pathways to employment pages will provide access to a range of information, advice and support to help them move closer to engaging with education, employment or training.
- A joint project involving a number of key partners working together to improve opportunities for individuals who may be facing disadvantage or who are not sure what options are available to them to help them move successfully into education, employment or training.
This is an interactive event, giving you the chance to ask questions directly to our employers, colleges and speakers to help you in making your future career choices.
– Introduction to the YEET Hub, Pathways to Employment pages and Stepping Stones to Employment Model
– Swindon Borough Council and Partners
o Swindon Borough Council
o Department for Work & Pensions
o National Career Service
o Careers Hub
o Education and Training providers
– Department for Work and Pensions – How we can support you
– National Career Service / Adviza
– Information from Employers on Industry Sectors and various roles and journeys from The Army / Catalent / GWH / Platform Project / Capita / Network Rail and more …
URL links to your website
Pathways to employment
https://www.swindon.gov.uk/xfp/form/759 – notify us of your current EET status and let us know if you would like some support to get back into education, employment or training.
About the LEP
The SWLEP is the Local Enterprise Partnership for Swindon and Wiltshire, established by Central Government in July 2011 as a private sector led partnership between local businesses, Swindon Borough Council, Wiltshire Council, the military and the education sector. We are a highly competitive economy ranked 12th out of the 38 LEPs in England. By 2026, we want Swindon and Wiltshire to be renowned for innovation, entrepreneurialism and great quality of life.
Working with its partners, the SWLEP sets the economic priorities for Swindon and Wiltshire and facilitates projects that help accelerate economic growth and job creation in the area.