Who are we?
* We make Burp Suite, the world’s most widely used software for web security testing.
* A dynamic team that constantly strives for excellence in all that we do.
* Committed to continuous self-improvement and personal development.
* A friendly, supportive, and healthy working environment.
What will you be doing?
If you join PortSwigger as a graduate, one of the main focuses will be on developing your skills and experience. To support you in this, you’ll move throughout all of our development teams during the earlier stages of your time with us. As it’s unlikely that you’ll have developed a speciality at this stage in your career, we believe that experiencing the challenges and routine of every type of development role is extremely important.
As you spend time with each of the teams your areas of strength and interest are likely to grow, which will support the creation of your development plan. As you discover which areas of software development most hold your interest, we will work with you to create development goals to extend your skills in these areas.
During your time working within each of our software development teams, you’ll get the opportunity to:
* Learn directly from the very best software developers in the industry.
* Program in pairs from day one, working on real production code.
* Develop your knowledge of Java, .NET, or both platforms, depending on your existing experience and goals.
* Master software design patterns, refactoring, and how to write clean maintainable code.
* Learn Agile development techniques, including test-driven development (TDD) and rapid release cycles.
|Number of Positions Available||3|
|Website Link / Email address to Apply||https://portswigger.net/careers/opportunities/engineering/graduates|
|Email For CV Applications||[email protected]|