Working within the Water and Waste Systems team you will be carrying out essential maintenance and repair activities on water and waste equipment and components. You’ll be working in accordance with the relevant CMM’s and procedures regarding the servicing of equipment, and ensuring that all quality, health, safety and environmental requirements are met at all times, identifying and reporting any issues that arise during the process. You will be inspecting, cleaning and providing diagnostics for all equipment, whilst being aware of and working to minimise any biological risks. You’ll play a central role within the business to ensure that customers jobs are completed on time and to a high standard in accordance with our customers’ expectations and industry standards.
You’ll have a range of key day to day responsibilities as part of the water/waste systems team. These include:
• Carrying out surveys of equipment and components, identifying for parts and serialisation
• Cleaning equipment and parts as required.
• Carrying out testing and fault diagnosis
• Reviewing the requirements for the job based on the works order and reviewing the spares requirements in accordance with the CMM, reviewing service bulletins or amendments and allocating the parts ensuring they meet the required specifications.
• Carry out the necessary repairs, removing and replacing faulty sub-assembly components
• Completing repair reports to a high standard
• Monitor the equipment to ensure it is meeting the required specification and perform preventative and corrective maintenance of specific tool and test benches
You’ll also need to, when authorised by the Quality Manager, inspect each step of the repair process and identify, validate, approve and release all serviced equipment. You’ll be expected to raise any issues with the Team Leader or Workshop Manager and work closely with them to resolve any issues.
You’ll be required to follow all health and safety rules and guidelines, ensuring that you have full awareness and understanding of the risks involved in the operations undertaken, wearing the appropriate PPE at all times and take action to ensure your own and your colleagues safety at all times.
You will be expected to attend all mandatory training and maintain your own internal training log on a regular basis and participate in internal audits. You’ll be working closely with other departments across the business including the repairs customer service team, certifying and quality departments
|Number of Positions Available
|Website Link / Email address to Apply
|Email For CV Applications
|Engineering and Manufacturing