About the Company
Jacobs have been established since 1959 and are now the largest independently owned enforcement agency in the country, working extensively with over 175 Local Authorities throughout England and Wales and are the primary contractor in Wales for HMCTS. Our Core Values – Fairness, Advancement, Collaboration, Excellence, are at the heart of everything we do.
Our successful Collections Team is expanding, and we’re looking for confident and resilient individuals, who have a hardworking, proactive and motivated work ethic. Are you our next Top Collector, our next Specialist or our next Manager?
About the Role
As a Call Centre Agent in our busy contact centre, your role will be to speak to members of the public over the phone from a mixture of both inbound and outbound calls in order to effectively negotiate with them to pay their debt either by taking payment in full or by setting a suitable arrangement and updating the system accordingly.
Experience & Skills we are looking for
· Previous Customer Service experience
· Excellent communication skills
· IT Competent
· Assertive, Confident and eager to succeed
· Good time keeping and reliability
· Previous call centre experience desirable but not essential
· Previous experience of working in target driven roles desirable but not essential
37 hours per week, rotated shifts Monday to Friday (08:00 – 16:30 or 11:30 – 20:00)
1 shift every 1 in 2 weekends, Saturday morning or afternoon or Sunday morning, paid as overtime.
Salary & Benefits:
· Full Time, Permanent Position
· £20,000 starting salary
· Uncapped bonus potential OTE £24,000+
· Bonus/overtime paid during annual leave
· Comprehensive training and ongoing support
· Career progression
· 28 days holiday inc. bank holidays off, plus additional holiday entitlement for length of service
· Christmas shutdown (fully paid additional leave, does not affect holiday allowance)
· Employee Assistance Programme (Health & Wellbeing Support), eye care vouchers
· Workplace Pension – employer contributions
· Casual dress code
· Central location with Excellent transport links and free limited parking available
Successful candidates will need to undergo BPSS Screening prior to any offers of employment. This check verifies identity, UK right to work, employment history and unspent criminal convictions.
Jacobs is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Number of Positions Available||6|
|Website Link / Email address to Apply||https://jacobsenforcement.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=c59d2d22-31d6-462f-b4eb-484fd5ccfc46|
|Email For CV Applications||[email protected]|
|Sector(s)||Law Enforcement and Security|