• Allocator/Auditor – Manchester Airport
• Permanent – 42 hours per week
• 4 on 4 off Shift pattern (12 hour shifts)
• Salary £19,523.06 plus 17.5% shift allowance
MAG is the UK’s largest airport group. We own Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports. With over 60 million passengers, flying to over 270 destinations annually, customer service is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role:
We are looking for a professional and highly organised individual to join the Car Park Operations team as an Allocator/Auditor.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the effective control, security and safekeeping of Meet & Greet / Drop & Go customer vehicle keys, ensuring robust end to end processes are implemented and maintained with the ability to make recommendations to improve efficiencies. Alongside this you will be expected to provide administration support & ensure all vehicle movements are monitored and tracked.
This will be a varied role where you will need to manage your time effectively, have great communication skills and be prepared to work in a fast paced & busy environment.
Duties will include:
• To audit and inspect vehicles to ensure correct lane allocation and to carry out vehicle checks in line with guidelines
• To ensure the correct storage of vehicle keys.
• Interrogate Parkit and monitor / react to all relevant alarms activations.
• Interrogate the Parkit system arrivals data by return date list, and calculate the required lanes for the day’s arrivals
• Using Parkit hierarchy identify which lanes are available and decide which lanes are to be allocated to correspond with the daily returns
• On a daily / hourly basis monitor and adjust where necessary the parkit system to maximise storage capacity.
• Assist CPTM in continually monitoring arrivals and returns (in order that) the parking process can be changed to maximise efficiency
• Ensure the correct allocation of keys to drivers making sure that their movement and correct location are recorded on Parkit, taking into account the location of the return vehicle to minimise driver journey time.
• Ensure all vehicle locations have been recorded correctly on the key tag and the Parkit system.
• Administer all early returns ensuring the speedy return of the customer vehicle to minimise customer waiting time.
• Provide all clerical support functions to the block parking operation and maintain accurate records. Ensure all vehicle movements are monitored & tracked
• To monitor the Parkit system and equipment, ensuring full serviceability is maintained at all times, report all faults to the appropriate departments and maintain system failure / rectification records.
• Conform to and operate within all Block Parking operating procedures, undertake to implement any changes as required, make recommendations to improve efficiencies.
• Interact with and offer support to all other areas of the car parks business, including car parks commercial team, car parks operations team.
We are looking for someone who has/is:
• Prepared to work flexibly and effectively
• Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
• Excellent Computer skills
• Excellent clerical and organisational skills including a good knowledge of all Microsoft windows applications incl. Excel, Word, Lotus notes etc.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work accurately under pressure
• A full driving licence (essential)
As a MAG employee you will have access to some great benefits including;
?Free on-site parking whilst working
?Free Airport parking when you go on holiday (subject to availability and pre-booking)
?Access to “Benefits me – My MAG rewards” portal with discounts and savings
?24hour Employee Assistance Programme
?MAG Pension scheme
?Discounts on tram and train travel to work
?Discounts on MAG products such as Escape Lounges and holiday parking at our Airports
How do I apply?
Please submit your up to date CV to apply for this role.
For current MAG employees applying for this role, applications will only be accepted through Colleague Self Service (CSS) – please follow this link: www.manchesterairport.co.uk/sf
Advert will close once sufficient applications have been received
|Company Name||Manchester Airports Group|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Number of Positions Available||18|