We are seeking a chef to work in our amazing spa café, our recently refurbished spa offers a fresh and exciting dining concept to our spa and in house guests. Situated in our Silk Road Café we are seeking a chef that wants to produce fresh, healthy food and be able to use their creativity to design and produce the menu.
Housed in an extravagant historic mansion, The Shrigley Hall Hotel and Spa enjoys a quiet location with breath-taking views across the Peak District National Park and the Shrigley golf course. The Shrigley Hall Hotel is situated in the quaint village of Shrigley, near Macclesfield in Cheshire and offers 148 elegant bedrooms
As Chef de Partie you are responsible for producing freshly made meals using quality ingredients. You other duties involve:
Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes.
Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain food GP.
This role will require some flexible working, as the spa is open from 7am – 9pm including weekends.
In return we offer a personalised development plan, and genuine career progression within our portfolio.
What’s in it for you?
· A competitive salary paid every month directly into your bank account.
· Delicious meals included on shift – freshly prepared by the chef and delivered to our newly refurbished staffroom.
· Free parking on site – in our spacious and secure car park.
· £30 per night – staff stays at Shrigley Hall Hotel and Spa and additional partner hotels, all situated in stunning locations with magnificent scenery.
· £55 per night – discounted stays for friends and family at Shrigley and partner hotels.
· 40% discount on our brand new state of the art spa –includes spa visits and entry. 15% discount for spa visits and entry for friends and family.
· Free staff golf from an on-site world-class golf course.
· Friends and family golf – £20 per round.
· 50% discount on food and drinks agreed upon visit.
· Cycle to work scheme.
· Monthly team of the month prizes.
Also we are launching our new exciting Amazing Summer campaign with some exceptional prizes to be won including high street vouchers, 02 Arena Tickets, Premier League tickets, City breaks and more!!!
If you have any other questions, or would like to apply please get in touch.
|Company Name||Shrigley Hall Hotel and Spa|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Number of Positions Available||2|
|Hourly Rate From||12.00|
|Hourly Rate To||12.50|
|Website Link / Email address to Apply||[email protected]|
|Email For CV Applications||[email protected]|
|Sector(s)||Hospitality and Events Management|