Excellent opportunity for Children Residential Support Workers to join our specialist team at our new registered children’s home set within rural Cheshire. We are offering both full time and part time opportunities to passionate and committed individuals.
iMap is an established support provider committed to increasing the participation of children and young people with autism in all aspects of living and learning.
· £10.26 per hour (Annual FTE £20,000 – £22,880)
· Enhanced overtime rates
· Sleep in Rate £60.00
· Employee assist programme
· Perk Box incentives giving discounts at 100s of retailers
· Access to free counselling and legal advice
· Birthday treat each year
· Discounted Gym memberships through the WorkFit scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Paid induction training with ongoing support from a strong management and multi-award-winning office teams
· You won’t be just a number; you will be a valued voice within a specialist organisation.
· Ongoing training and career progression
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Assist the behaviour team in the designing and implementing positive behaviour
· Help the children and young people to meet their intimate personal care needs
· Directly support the children and young people in their day to day lives
· Support educational plans
· Full time contract consists of 37.5 hours per week
· Part time contract are fully flexible
· Dynamic problem solver who can work well under pressure.
· Experience working with people who have autism, an intellectual disability and/or who present with behaviours of concern.
· Children, Young People & Families Practitioner Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard is preferred or willingness to complete this after probationary period
· Excellent communication skills and be at ease working within a team.
This position is exempt from the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders act 1974’ and as such the successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced/with child/adult barred/Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
iMap Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. If there is anything we can do to assist you in applying or during the interview process, please let us know.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. If there is anything we can do to assist you in applying or during the interview process, please let us know.
|Company Name||iMap Centre Ltd|
|Advert Reference||PBSW FH|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Number of Positions Available||4|
|Town/City||Frodsham WA6 6LB|
|Hourly Rate From||10.25|
|Website Link / Email address to Apply||https://www.imapcentre.co.uk|
|Email For CV Applications||[email protected]|