Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking for Support Worker to join our Extra Care team at Reddish in Stockport.
We are looking for warm, flexible and motivated individuals to provide person centred care and support at Reddish. This is part of our Stockport Extra Care Service, which enables older people to enjoy an active and independent lifestyle.
You will work with the people we support to promote healthy living and independence. Previous experience within a care role is not an essential requirement for this role.
Extra Care Support Worker Duties:
• Providing respectful personal care, practical and emotional support,
• Maximising social opportunities and community engagement,
• Maximising outcomes for clients by maintaining their independence and encouraging them to lead an active, fulfilling lifestyle
• Develop and sustain warm and trusting relationships with service users,
• Collaborating with colleagues, families and involved professionals to ensure a coordinated and consistent service.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period.
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
• Free employee support programme
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.