Junior Project Manager
Based at Altham, Nr Burnley
We currently have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, forward thinking Junior IT Project Manager to join our dedicated IT team and take responsibility for managing all the company’s main systems (ERP, CRM, BI etc.) ensuring that all systems are developed / configured to the organisational needs.
• Management of the triage / design / build / test cycle for configuration and development of Senator business systems.
• Manage an experienced, multi-functional team of Analyst Developers.
• Work with citizen and 3rd party developers to ensure development standards are met.
• Manage 2nd line support for Senator Business systems.
• Being hands-on and involved with multiple implementation projects, with a focus on D365.
• Realizing output/performance from the Business Apps team in close co-operation with other departments.
• Manage, develop, maintain and improve internal Business Systems to support growth.
• Establish, maintain and develop effective relationships with senior managers, peers and colleagues, and ensure there is appropriate and regular communication at all levels. Be the ‘translation’ service between IT and the wider business.
• Ensure effective and efficient policies and internal procedures are in place to minimise current and future business risks.
• Previous experience managing major business systems whilst overseeing the direction, on-going support, development and implementation of IT solutions.
• Technically proficient, aware of manufacturing capability and able to manage technology projects from inception to delivery.
• Good understanding of the IT software development cycle.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Experience with Microsoft D365.
• Strong communication skills both written & verbal with excellent time management skills.
• Ability to lead and manage a team to deliver effective results.
• Ability to establish and formalise internal processes and procedures.
• Open and honest leader with pro-active and practical approach.
• Manufacturing environment. (Desirable)
|The Senator Group
|Number of Positions Available
|Website Link / Email address to Apply
|Email For CV Applications
|Engineering and Manufacturing