Male Community Support Worker – Mental Health
Up to £9.60 per hour
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Are you interested in a career in Mental Health and a role that is diverse and rewarding every day?
We are looking for a caring person to join our dedicated team in central Manchester as a Recovery Support Worker.
As a Mental Health Recovery Support Worker you will be responsible for providing practical and emotional support to individuals. There is no requirement to provide personal care.
The role is currently Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm and involves working across Manchester. Some experience/background in care or mental health is required. This can be either in education or informal experience.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period.
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
• Free employee support programme
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks.
Gender is considered to be an occupational requirement – Equality Act 2010