Your daily role will include;
– Ensuring customers are greeted and offered assistance in a courteous and efficient manner.
– Maintaining a good, up-to-date knowledge of all departmental and surrounding departments products.
– Lead the plant team and share knowledge and experience.
– Effective communication with team on a daily basis including training
Caring for and nurturing our seasonal plants, including watering.
– Collecting fresh plants from the onsite nursery, following effective stock rotation management and replenish stock as required.
– Advising and supporting customers with their purchases to maximise sales.
– Striving at all times to satisfy and exceed customer expectations.
– Merchandising product ranges.
– Watering, dead heading of plants and other ad hoc duties of the Plant Department.
Our ideal Plant and Hourticulture Expert will have the below skills and experience?
You’ll be looking for an opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment with an extensive range of products and you’ll have an enthusiastic and friendly, approachable customer focused personality.
– Plant knowledge and previous experience in a similar role is essential.
– Horticulture knowledge or a qualification is essential.
– Strong leadership skills.
– Shows the ability to work at pace and under pressure.
– The ability to work effectively as part of a large team and be proactive.
– Has a customer service focused mentality and shows good communication skills.
Other details of the Plant and Horticulture Expert role:
– This is a full time role offering 40 hours per week. Working days will include weekdays, evening and weekends and shifts can start from 7am. A flexible approach is required.
– The role is on a permanent basis.
– Hourly rate of £10.50 an hour
|Company Name||Bents Garden Centre|
|Advert Reference||Plant and Horticulture Expert|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Number of Positions Available||1|
|Hourly Rate From||10.50|
|Website Link / Email address to Apply||https://careers.bents.co.uk/job/249538|