Fantastic Opportunity for Experienced Caring Service Managers
Why have an ordinary career when you can have an extraordinary one with us?
We have a number of vacancies in Cheshire West/Cheshire East & Wirral
Full time/Part time & Bank Hours
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking enthusiastic and experienced service managers to manage teams across our various bespoke supported living services. You must be kind, compassionate and enthusiastic about engaging in delivering the best support possible. It is essential you are self-motivated, empathetic and possess a willingness to learn with experience working in the care sector, preferably within a senior position. As you will be working both independently and as part of a team, you must be reliable and consistent. You will be expected to work on a rotational on-call rota for which you will receive a monthly payment for.
A level 2 or above in health and social care would be desirable however we can support you in achieving this within your new role. As we are a 24-hour service, it is essential that you can work a mixture of shifts on a rota basis which may include sleep-ins across weekends, evenings, and bank holidays.
• £100 welcome bonus if you join in January 2022
• Refer a friend scheme you can earn £300 for each referral (T&Cs apply)
• As an organisation we invest heavily in ensuring we embed an ethos of positive staff wellbeing which we believe in turn enhances the quality of service we deliver.
• We are big advocates for self-development, and you will be encouraged to advance your skills offering free qualifications in social care which can be accessed through our internal training department.
• Remuneration is at a competitive hourly rate and there are opportunities for overtime dependant on staff leave and sickness.
• Opportunities for you to attend company-wide social events offering the opportunity for staff to engage with colleagues across the organisation.
• All employees will receive comprehensive training and will complete a 6-month probationary period.
• You will also receive 28 days annual leave, pension and a generous refer a friend scheme.
• Employee discounts in high-street stores
We are we looking for experienced managers who can
• Encourage partnership with stakeholders in relation to service improvement and delivery.
• Assist in monitoring quality and contribute to improvements to systems and service delivery.
• Update self on professional developments & continually improve own skills, managing own professional development (CPD).
• Develop solutions to problems, issues, and support to implement change.
• Consider Legislation, National and Local Guidance in relation to improved outcomes for individuals and improvement of service delivery.
• Take a lead role in specific service areas / relating to service development and improvement.
• Manage Health and Safety resources (i.e. buildings, equipment & vehicles)
• Support staff to manage a safe environment, complying with H&S & other legal requirements, complying with the companies Health and Safety Policies and Procedures e.g. Health and Safety Arrangements Manual.
• To ensure resources at each location meet Health and Safety standards and are fit for purpose and to respond to any notifications of shortfalls by staff.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Supporting the day-to-day operation of a responsive and quality service.
• Innovative rota planning and effective efficient running of the service e.g., through staff rotas
• Developing and implementing Person Centred Delivery Plans
• Assisting the Registered manager in the running of the service to ensure that all shared responsibilities are fulfilled, and systems maintained.
• Provides effective management and gives advice and guidance to the Senior Support Workers Support Workers.
• Supervision and day to day management of Senior Support Workers and Support Worker teams to deliver high-quality, person-centred support.
• Supervise the induction and training for all Support workers ensuring regular supervision and appraisal.
• Assist support staff to develop their skills and the service by coaching and mentoring the workforce ensuring a highly skilled, trained, and motivated staff team.
On call duties:
• The post holder will work as part of an out of hours on call rota, the purpose of this rota is to provide senior advice to support staff on a rotational basis.
Liaison with other professionals / agencies
• Communicate effectively and in the best interests of the supported person (case conference, reviews, meetings, discussions with person & families, inter agency, staff and via supervision)
• Ensure effective multi agency working as well as communicating in house and externally.
It is essential due to recent government regulations all employees must be able to demonstrate evidence of full immunisation with an NHS Covid pass or provide medical exemption pass.
Who are we?
1st Enable are a person-centred, values driven organisation with the aim to support people to live the life they choose.
1st Enable are driven by equality, dignity and respect and are proud to be able to make a positive difference to people’s lives.
We have many supportive services in Cheshire East, Cheshire West, The Wirral, Wales and The North
Our mission is to provide high-quality, person-centred support to promote positive outcomes and maximise independence.
If you would like to learn more about working with us please send your CV to [email protected], or visit our website www.1stenable.co.uk
|Company Name||1st Enable|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Website Link / Email address to Apply||https://www.1stenable.co.uk|
|Email For CV Applications||[email protected]|