We are looking for a Shift Leader to manage our Outdoor Hardgoods Retail Department, leading their team to deliver the exceptional.
Your daily role will include;
– Leading the team, coaching and developing the team, working closely with the Section Leader.
– You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of the department and team which incorporates our Hardgoods, Stoneware and Landscaping sections.
– Ensuring our customers receive world class service.
– Ensuring health and safety is adhered too.
– Making sure we have the WOW factor in our merchandising to drive sales.
– Ensures the shop floor appearance is kept to high standards and Visual Merchandising is up to date.
Our ideal Assistant Department Leader will have the below skills and experience;
The perfect candidate will have the eye for detail, the drive to succeed, be enthused by sales and possess a friendly, customer focused personality.
– It’s essential that you’ll have at least 1 year of managing a retail department and a team, with the ability to drive sales and service.
– Excellent customer service skills, demonstrating a professional manner at all times with a proactive approach.
– Strong Leadership and communication skills.
– Flexible approach to changing circumstances with willingness to take on new tasks.
Other details about the Assistant Department Leader role;
– The role is full time offering 40 hours which includes working one evening and alternate weekends.
– This role offers £10.00 an hour.
|Company Name||Bents Garden Centre|
|Advert Reference||Shift Leader - Hardgoods|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Number of Positions Available||1|
|Hourly Rate From||10.00|
|Website Link / Email address to Apply||https://careers.bents.co.uk/job/250481|
|Sector(s)||Environment and Agriculture|