We are looking for a Shift Leader to manage our Stock Control Department and to support the business to minimise our stock levels, control our waste and improve our stock accuracy.
Your daily role will include;
– Leading the team, coaching and developing the team, working closely with the Section Leader.
– Support to reduce returns by following up on all returns from customers making sure credits raised and received from suppliers, identifying and working with the suppliers who deliver shortages and damages.
– Planning, organising and leading their team’s daily service activity and stock control events, including leading the annual business stock take.
– Ensuring health and safety is adhered too.
– Improve stock accuracy by conducting database checks looking into negative stocks and high stock holdings, organising and supporting weekly stock takes and reviewing all stock movements of previous week.
– Highlight stock issues in the area that impact on Company performance.
Our ideal Shift Leader will have the below skills and experience;
The perfect candidate will have the eye for detail, the drive to succeed, be enthused by sales and possess a friendly, customer focused personality.
– It’s essential that you’ll have at least 1 year of leading a team in a similar enviroment.
– Previous experience in a stock control role showing strong administraion skills.
– Strong influential and communication skills.
– Flexible approach to changing circumstances with willingness to take on new tasks.
Other details about the Shift Leader role;
– The role is part time offering 20 hours a week, which includes working 4hours a day, 5days a week. A flexible approach is required.
– This role offers £10.00 an hour.
|Bents Garden Centre
|Shift Leader - Stock Control
|Number of Positions Available
|Hourly Rate From
|Website Link / Email address to Apply