Are you a caring individual with a good sense of humour? If so, we want to hear from you.
Our team in Heysham, Morecambe support adults with learning disabilities and autism to live full lives. Our tenants enjoy spending time in the allotment or cracking a joke over a spot of lunch.
As a support worker at our service in Heysham, Morecambe your role will involve:
• Supporting service users to access the community and support with day to day tasks at home
• Supporting with personal care
• Providing consistent practical and emotional support
• Assisting service users to participate in the local community
• Develop and sustain warm and trusting relationships with service users
This is a role which can be enjoyed by people who are committed to making a positive difference, including experienced care workers, graduates and people looking for a stimulating career path into social care. We are looking for warm and caring support workers who can provide unconditional positive regard and person centred support to adults with behaviours that challenge.
This service is based in Heysham, Morecambe and is close to local bus routes.
Creative Support is a high quality provider of support to individuals with a wide range of care needs including individuals with a learning disability and other needs. We employ over 5,000 staff and have been a not for profit care provider for over 30 years.
Join our excellent team and in return we will provide you with:
• 24 hour support and advice from your line manager and local and national on call services
• Enrolment on the care certificate, if you are new to care
• Ongoing training and development
• Support to build on your qualifications
• An extra paid day of leave on your birthday
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
• You can chose to be paid on a weekly or monthly basis
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first COVID-19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
|Creative Support Ltd
|Number of Positions Available
|Hourly Rate From
|Hourly Rate To
|Website Link / Email address to Apply
|Email For CV Applications