Fantastic Opportunity for a Caring Support Worker
Why have an ordinary career when you can have an extraordinary one with us?
Who are we?
1st Enable are a person-centred, values driven organisation with the aim to support people to live the life they choose.
1st Enable are driven by equality, dignity and respect and are proud to be able to make a positive difference to people’s lives.
We have many supportive services in Cheshire East, Cheshire West, The Wirral, Wales and The North
• Hourly Rate – £9.90 – £10.25 per hour (depending on location/service)
• Overtime – £11.09 (inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay)
• Sleeps in’s – £36 – £60 (depending on location/service)
What will help you succeed in our growing business
• Experience is desirable but not essential we will provide full training to all employees
• That are kind, compassionate people and genuinely enthusiastic about engaging in delivering the best support to our clients
• With a good sense of humour and a positive outlook
• That are motivated, empathetic, and willing to learn – on the job training is provided
• Who are reliable flexible and reliable
• That want to be part of team but also be able to use their own initiative
• With Level 2 or above in health and social care would be desirable however we can support you to achieve the qualifications in the role
Males and Females of all ages are welcome to apply. If you have the ability to drive and have your own car that would be great but it’s not essential
We have a person-centred approach to providing support 24 hours a day and you will be to required work a mixture of shifts on a rota basis which may include sleep ins. Each week you will be put on a rota equating to your contracted hours over a 4-week period.
You will be required to work weekends, evenings, and bank holidays.
The Rotas are produced far in advance so you will always know when you are working
Managers are flexible with the rota and will work with the team and the people we support to offer a work life balance.
Your duties will include:
• Supporting daily living in client homes, day centres, schools, colleges, workplace tc
• Getting involved in recreational and vocational activities – trips to the cinema, bowling alley, the beach, shopping days out, football matches, swimming are just some of the fun activities you will enjoy
• Assisting to access the local community
• Attending medical appointments, hairdressers etc
• Following individualised and person-centred support plans
• General housework
• Elements of personal care and advice
• Mentoring and skill building, such as gardening, sewing, cooking, arts & crafts
Benefits of working for 1st Enable
• Refer a friend scheme you can earn £300 for each referral (T&Cs apply)
• £100 welcome bonus if you join in January 2022
• Working with like-minded positive and caring people who make a difference every day to the lives we support
• Access to free qualifications in social care (Level 2 and 3)
• Free DBS
• Free Training provided
• 28 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
• Overtime opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• Refer a friend Scheme
• Early Pay Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Annual Company Events (Christmas ball, Summer BBQs and many more)
• Career and Pay Progression Opportunities
• Milage paid at 34p per mile.
• Part time, full time, and bank posts available
It is essential due to recent government regulations all employees who provide face to face care must be able to demonstrate evidence of full immunisation with a Covid pass or provide medical exemption pass.
About 1st Enable
Founded in 2012 by a group of likeminded healthcare professionals whose shared desire was to offer a local service to local people in their community and to make a positive difference. We believe that people with disabilities are equal participants in society and should have the same rights and opportunities as everyone else. 1st Enable Ltd is a provider of supported living for people who have disabilities, operating in the Northwest. Our staff team have over 75 years clinical experience of providing this care both in the community and within the NHS.
If you would like to learn more about working with us please send your CV to [email protected], or visit our website www.1stenable.co.uk
|Company Name||1st Enable|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Hourly Rate From||9.90|
|Website Link / Email address to Apply||https://www.1stenable.co.uk|
|Email For CV Applications||[email protected]|