Because if you are, here is the perfect job for you!
The Leakage Team Leader is responsible for delivering improved operational activities and maintenance to achieve tight leakage and operability targets within their area.
As the first line manager of their team, the team leader will ensure that they operate in a cost efficient and effective manner to achieve the quality, performance and safety standards required by the company. For the first two years of this role they will be responsible for support the Water Network Leakage Apprentices during their training period.
The Leakage Team Leader is responsible for supporting the Leakage Optimisation Manager for their respective area in the overall management of the area whilst also having direct line responsibility for the day-to-day operation of Water Network Leakage staff.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Support their Water Network Apprentices through their 2 year training
- Ensure appropriate development opportunities are provided to their Water Network Apprentices
- Manage team resource availability for both in-day and out-of-hours activity and spend using the corporate MSS system
- Establish regular liaison with Leakage Manager to identify potential issues and needs and ensure delivery of maximum efficiency within the area
- Investigate options, initiate, manage and support improvement action
- Development and implementation of planned activities, projects and schedules during the financial year
- Support and establish the integration of total upstream analysis and reporting within the leakage team.
- Assist the Leakage Managers in development of the annual Operational budget for the area.
For more information about this job role and how to apply click here!