Network Rail operates and maintains the railway infrastructure 24/7 365 days a year.
You will be part of the North West & Central (NW&C) Region which consists of three routes:
- North West Route, covering Manchester, Liverpool, Lancashire and Cumbria.
- Central Route, covering the West Midlands and Chiltern areas.
- West Coast Mainline South Route*, covering the West Coast main line south of Crewe to London Euston.
Some roles and responsibilities include:
- Provide support to Signalling asset and maintenance support on the Route.
- Provide Signalling engineering expertise to the Route team.
- Assure the implementation of inspection and maintenance of Signalling assets in accordance with functional policy and standards.
- Monitoring of trends and implement actions relating to reliability, assurance, capability, and safety of Signalling equipment.
- Provide engineering support in investigations of incidents relating to Signalling.
- Support level 1 assurance activities including audit and verification.
If you are interested in this role, click here!