We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Assistant Accountant.
Our ideal candidate has a logical, problem-solving attitude and enjoys interrogating systems to resolve complex transactional inconsistencies. You must have excellent communication skills, be proactive and able to manage your own work load which will vary from day to day.
Some Role Responsibilities:
The Assistant Accountant will support the Finance Manager being involved in the following functions:
- Ensuring accurate recording of all income streams flowing through to monthly reconciliations of control accounts.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations resolving all outstanding issues in a timely manner.
- Preparing and reviewing weekly BACS pay runs, CHAPS and cheque payments
- Responsibility for managing utility invoices and liaising with the Suppliers and Beaverbrook’s Property Department to resolve issues to ensure consistent charging of services provided.
- Supporting store colleagues with POS and finance enquiries/regulations including IFC, money laundering and customer enquiries.
- Preparing and posting journal entries.
If you are interested in working at Beaverbrooks then click here to apply now!