The Data Lake Engineer (m/f/d) is a practitioner and an advocate of state-of-the-art data engineering practices. Working in an agile environment and keeping up with the ever-evolving technical landscape the Data Lake Engineer is a lifelong learner and likes to think out of the box.
Some of the roles and responsibilities include;
- You will be a driver of innovative capabilities for the data lake and promote these possibilities to existing and potential consumers.
- You care diligently about the quality of your work, including proper documentation and security aspects.
- You are demonstrating active contribution to Communities of Practice, including collaboration in shared initiatives.
- You always drive for technical excellence, ownership and self-organisation at team and personal level.
- You love to learn and acquire new skills and keep up to date with latest developments in your focus areas.