Member of the project team, supporting and providing environmental leadership. Provision of environmental management guidance, support, challenge, input to meetings, design change impact assessment(s), and working collaboratively with the project team to produce environmental deliverables, as required by the project in its particular project phase.
Some of the roles and responsibilities:
- Manage delivery of the environmental work packages required across the project lifecycle.
- Facilitate acquisition of resources to ensure all environmental deliverables are completed to time, quality and cost.
- Provide technical advice to project teams on regulatory compliance and other environmental subjects.
- Support discussions with Regulators, and potentially other interested external stakeholders, on environmental matters.
- Act as the single point of contact for the project for compiling internal and external environmental approvals/consents/permits.
- Support sitewide/programme initiatives as required, for example, input into the annual environmental permit reviews.
- Draw on, and share relevant Learning From Experience (LFE).
- Develop and deliver a programme to enhance the environmental culture and the environmental awareness within the project.