By working closely with Site Facilities Managers, Site Directors, Senior managers and Heads of Departments you will help to develop, implement and maintain an effective integrated EHS management system at Airbus Defence and Space Portsmouth site.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Help managers to implement EHS solutions and will carry out internal audits and inspections.
- Support ISO audits to 45001 and 14001 with our external audit body to verify that our systems are effective and efficient.
- Maintain register of applicable EHS statutory regulations to the site.
- Accident and Incident (near miss) investigations
- Identification of training needs and ensuring these are fulfilled
- Ensuring that effective Emergency Response and Disaster Recovery procedures are maintained