We’re on the lookout for a Fibre Engineer/Splicer to join us at a very exciting time for our Network Expansion teams. Virgin media are a key supplier to both Consumer and Business customers delivering fibre based services. Working on an expanding Virgin Media Network, you will be part of a team working as a fibre expert, specialising specifically in fibre splicing and fibre testing activities.
Some of the principle Responsibilities:
- To be part of a national team helping drive the delivery of fibre based products across the Virgin Media footprint
- Working to an agreed specification, completing fibre splicing activities both in the current and new external network build, and within Virgin Media/Customer Technical sites.
- All types of fibre testing activity will be required ranging, but not exclusive to, OTDR, ILM and PMD testing
- Ability to diagnose fibre related issues pinpointing areas of improvement against a set specification
- Ability to read and work to supplied fibre plans. Completing and submitting all necessary documentation accordingly
Should we receive high volumes of applications, we will close the posting early – don’t delay, apply today!
Apply here now!