Do you want to help transform the way people travel? At Siemens Intelligent Traffic Systems our aim is to improve the quality of life and shape the mobility world for the next generation.
At Siemens, we are passionate about learning and development. Join us and we will provide you with opportunities to grow and progress within your role from Installation Operative through to Engineer and Maintenance Engineer level roles.
Some of the roles and responsibilities:
- Install traffic signals, including the installation and wiring of controllers, ancillary equipment and highways systems
- Complete electrical tests and pre-commissioning activities
- Liaise with customers and other contractors on site
- Follow site specifications for quality and accuracy
- Routine maintenance of highways infrastructure
- Be available for out of hours working to support service and installation contract requirements
For more information click here!