Responsible for administration and maintenance of the charity’s digital solutions including multiple platforms, online delivery tools, Microsoft solutions etc, the IT Network & Systems Analyst will have experience of working within an office environment and a good understanding of digital technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting management with the planning, development and implementation of new solutions introduced into the charity
- Monitoring data quality, data migrations, data integration and data input
- Administering and maintaining the charity’s bespoke and common digital solutions including but not limited to:
- CRM System (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Learning Management System
- IBM Skills Build
- Online session delivery tools
- Array of Microsoft’s solutions
Click here for more information and how to apply!