James Hall & Co. LTD traces its roots back to 1863 when founder James Hall opened a bacon cutting business and retail shop in Southport, Lancashire. James Hall Group of Companies has operated in Lancashire for over 150 years. We believe that our success is due to the team work, skills and commitment of our employees.
Here’s What You Can Expect to be Doing
- Controlling costs and waste
- Maximise sales by delivering excellent customer service
- Till operation and cash handling
- Controlling and replenishing stock levels
- Maintaining security within the store according to Company procedures
If this sounds like the role for you , click here and apply now