The Mace Defence business has undergone rapid growth since its inception. Today we advise a range of clients, including governments, front line commands and private sector defence organisations, where we advise on some of the most nationally significant projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being accountable for the technical quality and integrity of the applicable elements of the client level 4 IMS programme
- Preparing robust tender and contract programmes using the designated planning tool.
- Displaying and evaluating the project critical path and advise the project team of the results and any appropriate corrective action.
- Producing and maintaining project baselines and execute the change control process as appropriate.
- Producing project reports or data directly from the planning software arranging the data to align with the company accounting software.
- Producing programmes that satisfy contractual requirements
Click here for more information about this role @ Mace